Leļļuplaukts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Loststitch
Loststitch
Pastāvīgs apmeklētājs
Pastāvīgs apmeklētājs
Дата регистрации : 16.08.11
http://www.kikamoracrafts.com

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm Empty Apģērbs Monster High lellēm

05.09.11 18:59
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Apģērbs Monster High lellēm 5643743767_82a3ecfbbb

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm IMG_0300crop

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm Mh6

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm Monster-high-shoes
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele
Дата регистрации : 05.03.11
https://www.instagram.com/eniferr

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm Empty Re: Apģērbs Monster High lellēm

05.09.11 21:05
Paldies par šiem atradumiem!! Apģērbs Monster High lellēm 1625295952
einite
einite
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele
Дата регистрации : 07.03.11

09.09.11 7:19
Спасибо больное)))
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 13:01
Apģērbs Monster High lellēm 6025f02d427e

comment of author: Here is the pattern I made for the dress. It's not perfect and needs some tweaking, but it will produce a dress for your monster high dolls Apģērbs Monster High lellēm Biggrin. I left the arm wide in the pattern, that way many different sleeve styles could be made. I didn't actually use the yoke for the dress I made, but thought it would be nice to have one on hand just in case I wanted to make a skirt (by the way, the skirt is pleated).

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm 7ea03438f047

skoree dlja idei bolshe chem dlja tochnogo kopirovanija..
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 13:25
Var mēģināt samazināt un pielāgot internetā pieejamās citu leļļu drēbju piegrieznes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

So, The dress Jade is wearing is the original Barbie pattern, modified to fit the obitsu body. The dress on the right that Frankie is wearing, is the shrunk down pattern with a slightly longer hemline.

I think it turned out pretty well, though the back still needs some tweaking.
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 13:38
idejai

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Of course I also had to test how hard it would be to make shoes for the Monster High dolls. Their feet are much bigger than Barbie's, but a lot smaller than 15" dolls' feet. It turns out that the feet are big enough for making the kind of shoes I make.

This is just the sole for something, which I have not decided yet. I wanted to test a new way of making a cork sole and it turned out all right. Usually I stack and glue the pieces of cork sheet horizontally in a very rough form and then carve the soles into the desired shape. This time, only the lowest part is horizontal. The heel part is made of two vertical pieces cut very close to the final form and glued together. There was much less carving after gluing than usual. Now I just need to decide what kind of shoes these will become.

For in-progress photos, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here are the finished shoes. The straps are fairly thick, so I decided to glue them to the sides of the soles. That way, the insoles stay neater and the shoes are much easier to make. The buckles are from the same decorative band I used for making a belt for Clawdeen (seen in the dressing room picture).

For in progress photos, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Pēdējo reizi labojis Enifer 09.09.11 13:44; labots 1 reizi
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 13:41

This is the first pair of shoes I made for the Monster High dolls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] contains more info on making them. I was actually surprised that they were so easy to make. I've found Barbie shoes quite impossible (except for California Girl Barbies), but these dolls have a much better foot size in this respect. Also, the method I used for the ankle straps was much better than the way I've done it previously, so I guess I'll be using that from now on. Much easier to get the correct length.
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 13:50
Būs laikam jāatrod kāda gludināmā uzlīme apģērbam.. manuprāt tādā veidā var pataisīt pavisam vienkāršu apģerbu par ļoti interesantu garderobes ieguvumu..

Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 14:11
Satriecošs blogs kā taisīt leļļu kurpes!

ļoti daudz MH kurpīšu!

Here is yet another pair of shoes for Monster High dolls. These are made of fabric and cardboard with little pieces of wood as heels.

I started by treating the fabric with sealer as it was cotton and not very thin. Sealer prevents the fabric from fraying, so there is no need to treat the edges in any other way. When the sealer had dried, I cut the main pieces, most of which are shown in the picture below. I also covered the heels with the treated fabric.

Next, I glued several layers of cardboard under the insoles to form the correct shape. This time, all the pieces (fabric and cardboard) were the same size as I planned to paint the parts of the edges that would remain visible. Then I glued the pieces with the ankle straps in place.

Then I cut the toe part uppers and glued them in place. I wanted something different, so I made the toe part closed this time.

I glued little pieces of leather on the bottom of the heels and cut off the excess fabric on top.

Then I glued the heels in place.

The closing mechanism for the ankle strap is simple. A bead on the other side...

...and a rubber band loop at the end of the strap.

Then I painted the parts of the sides where cardboard edges were visible and glued pieces of leather as outer soles.

Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 14:36
idejai.. panuprāt pavisam vienkārši..

Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 14:48
interesanti:

DC Halloween at Monster High

It all started with a random impulse idea to make Draculaura a Harley Quinn outfit for halloween. I've got tons of remnants and while cleaning out my fabric bin I decided I can put them to use making doll clothes. Only problem is, I'm not really crazy about making doll clothes. I'm not very good at it and I get easily frustrated working on such a tiny scale. At the same time I want to try to get better at it and that only happens by practicing.
I've had quite a few people ask about how I made the DC outifts and what patterns I used ect. And although I'm definitely not a pro at this, I want to share my experience and how I went about it and maybe it can help someone else.
(**IF you use this as a guide for your own super hero's, I"d appreciate a link back and I"d love to see your projects!
Thank you!
<3)

First off, I'm a huge vintage pattern and just a pattern collector, I've got file cabinets full of patterns for adults and kids. Maybe a couple of doll patterns.
So I find it useful to reference those patterns whenever I try to draw something on a smaller scale for a doll. This is not particularly easy and there really is no short cut. I draw out the pattern on a piece of paper over a trace sketch of my dolls body.
That way I can gauge about how big I need to draw the pattern. More likely than not, your first draw isn't going to be the purfect pattern, it's helpful to have cheap scrap fabric to test your pattern on. Or just have extra fabric.
THis is my original draw for the body suit pattern. It includes a sleeve, a collar and a front and back pattern piece for the body suit. It might look like the center hole there is for the neck but it's actually for the sleeve. So that one piece is a front AND back.
Now this pattern I drew did need adjustments, it was too big in the crotch and upper leg areas. YOu really just have to play with the pattern you draw until you get it they way you want it. Keep in mind that different kinds of fabrics work differently with certain patterns. So say I wanted to make a Jeans jumpsuit, after adjusting this pattern for the right fit with stretch fabrics, it might not work the same for a fabric that's not so stretchy like jeans.

So after you have a pattern, you can cut it out.

Now I"m a self taught sewer and I had not idea that for stretchy fabrics it's best to use a stretch stitch until someone told me, so if your new to sewing or new to sewing stretchy stuff make sure you use a stretch stitch which in my case is #02.

First thing you want to sew is the front seam.
Then open it up.
This is what it looks like unfolded:

Then you want to add your sleeves. This is a tricky part. But it's much easier to add the sleeves before you close it up. IF you close it up first, or find that it's too hard to sew in the sleeves with the machine, as you have to work in a circular motion, that's ok, you can simply hand stitch the sleeves in place. I'd rather battle with the circular machine stiching as I find it easier since my hand stitching gets really messy when I'm impatient.

Since I'm working on red claw body suit, (which only has one sleeve) I'm ready to move on to the next step which is closing your body suit at the shoulder seams. Remeber to hem you your sleeves before stiching them closed.

After you do this step then you add in the collar, which I didn't take pictures of since Red Claw's suit doesn't have a collar.
YOu simply take your collar piece and fold it in half, you can stitch it together to help it stay in place. Put right sides together with the suit and stitch.

After you add in the collar you want to sew a bit of the back seam like this:

Then you fold your suit to match up your center seams. Front center seam touching back center seam and then sew up the legs, but remember to hem them first as it's much easier to do that.
When your done it should look like this.

Then turn it. YOu will need something to help you turn the fabric right side out.
I use this tool I found at Joanns a while back but you can use a seam ripper or a pin even to help you pull it along.

The last thing I do is sew in the Velcro after I've tried it on the doll to make sure it fits nicely. After making the last adjustments needed, Tadaa!
Super Villan!
XD

For Riddler, for his pants I basically just cut two rectangles sewed them together diagnaly at a corner for the crotch then opened them up, hemed them, added a waist and sewed up the legs. I didn't take any pictures of this, so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense I can try to explain it better latter on. When I make pants for Duece as the Joker.

For the shirt I used Holt's shirt as a pattern.

This is my initial draw, again it's not purfect.

For the coat I used a barbie ken coat to reference for my pattern.
I had to play with the sleeves a few times before I finally got them to fit, they are still not right in this finished coat. Too tight and too short.
YOu just have to keep doing it till you get the pattern right, at least this is how I draw/draft... my patterns.

and here's the whole gang so far:
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

09.09.11 14:50
te ir grāmatiņa:

Apģērbs Monster High lellēm 320

Price:
€8.83
Guys and ghouls will be ready to step in to the night in monstrous designs of their choosing from capes to casual. Just For Me #1 is sized for Monster High dolls and no one else. Inside are full sized patterns ready for you to make the wardrobe of your dreams.
Enifer
Enifer
Foruma dvēsele
Foruma dvēsele

12.03.12 23:56
marta
marta
Foruma gaismiņa
Foruma gaismiņa
Дата регистрации : 21.03.11

13.03.12 18:14
как здорово, спасибо большое, столько всего, обувь классная!
Sponsored content

Atpakaļ uz augšu
Permissions in this forum:
Jūs nevarat atbildēt tematos šajā forumā